The Entourage

Saturday 1 November 2008

Raya @ Azila's

Another open house invitation today. The open house that I've been waiting for.

Azila's.

Today remarks the first time Azila is going to meet up with my new beau, ene. I'm not that worried since I know she will approve him. You know why? Because she has never really liked the old one =p So, I'm not that stressed out this time.

From Left: Yuyu, Me and Azila
We fixed the time with Yuyu and Eiji so that they will come just the same time as us. The more the merrier.

Me and Yuyu with her signature pout =p

With Azila

Double Trouble with Ngah

Double Trouble with Azila

Us <3
Thanks for the very very very nice Laksa Johor, Ngah, Kee and Azila! Will come back again for that. And I mean it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...