The Entourage

Saturday 6 February 2010

Mee Bandung Muar @ Azila's

Went to Azila's for makan-makan today. Ngah made this nice Mee Bandung Muar. I was expecting they cater the food from somebody else, but it turned out that they made the food by themselves. Ngah cooks? That's unbelievable. Check this out..

Mee Bandung Muar
Finally, I know their secret. The spices and flavouring were all instant. They bought it while they were in Pontian. They only put in the ingredient (prawns, squids, fishballs, crabsticks etc.) and boil them with the spices. Haha.. you guys almost got me. But it was delicious, though. So.. no complaints. =)

The Spices RM10

She gave me a packet to try at home. Not sure if I have the time, though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...