The Entourage

Friday 30 September 2011

CICM Responsible Care Run 2011, Setia Alam

The Event Banner
 I don't know how can I missed this run. Saw it on MarathonShop and was so excited there is another 21K event I can run in. But, to my surprise, the registration has already closed. Whaa..? How can I haven't heard about this before? And it's already closed? Am I the only one who doesn't know this event exists??
The Event Detail

I was so determined to join, so I emailed the person-in-charge, Julie. She's a nice woman, very helpful and replied my back promptly. I was so excited when she said she could still slot me in. Yeayy! So I filled in the form, scanned it and sent it back to her together with my proof of payment. She replied back saying they will process my registration and will send the receipt to me by mail.

Registered for 21K route and hope I can add one more medal to my collection. Gonna complete my 10th medal if I get this one..

The Route and Medal. Nice, right?
So, for whoever out there who haven't registered yet for this run, do do it manually, as they are still accepting registration manually. Here's the form to fill in.

The Event Entry Form 1

The Event Entry Form 2
p/s: Good luck, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...