The Entourage

Saturday 12 November 2011

Ain's Wedding @ Cheras

I knew it this weekend would be hell.

Woke up as early as 7.00am (yess.. on Saturdays, 7.00am is considered early. Please bare with me) to collect the race kit for the CICM Responsible Care Run 2011 in Setia Alam. It felt so far driving from Seri Kembangan to Setia Alam (eventhough Abah the one who was driving). Not many people around.. I think most of the runner have already taken their race kit last week.

Race kit consists of only this two items

We went straight back home without having any breakfast at our usual breakfast spot (Sorry, Ma) since I needed to attend Ain's wedding in Cheras. Wanted to go with ene at first, but thought it's going to be quite a rush since I didn't know what time will I reach home from Setia Alam while he needed to go early to the wedding since he was having class at 3.00pm. So, I decided to go with Liyana instead since Ahmad wasn't available and told ene he didn't to go. He was kinda upset with my abrupt change of plan. Oh well..

Us with The Bride and Groom
The menu was Nasi Beriyani, Nasi Putih, Ayam Masak Merah, Daging Kurma, Acar Buah, Oranges and Tapai Pulut for dessert. Loved the Ayam Masak Merah and Acar Buah especially. I've always loved Tapai Pulut, but this one was too gassy to my liking.

Ohh.. nearly forgot to mention.. this was a double wedding! Hehe.. I love to see double wedding. The more the merrier, right? Ain & the groom wears black and gold whereas the other couple (Ain's inlaws) wears white and gold. Pity I didn't have their pictures together.


I reached home around 5.30pm. Traffic was hell. I guess too many couples wed today. Marriage.. Weddings.. Engagements.. Rings.. Hantarans.. Turn aku bila?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...