The Entourage

Thursday 5 January 2012

Puasa

Just to share with you guys.. Got this from a hamba Allah, sharing it on Facebook. I think it's quite something for me. I've been telling myself to be a better ummah this year. There were so many things I regret I did and I wishes I could turn back time and re-correct it. But, it's impossible. Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia kerugian. And that's me.

Calendar Puasa

I really hope, this year, I can be a better me. I really hope, this year, I can perform more ibadah than last year. I really hope, this year, I will obey Him and careful not to do what He does not want His ummah do. I really hope, this year, I will be a good and obedient wife to my husband.

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...