28th June 2012 marks our 4th year together. Seronoknya dah masuk 4 tahun. Harap-harapnya berkekalan sampai 4000 tahun. Amin.
ene ajak detink. He wanted to celebrate, katanya. So we went to The Curve. Jalan-jalan sket, siap sempat singgah Daiso beli collar untuk Cleo, then terus pergi makan. Lambat jugak laa.. Dah considered late lunch dah. Or.. early dinner? Whatever your preference is. Tanya ene, memang sentiasa laa jawab tak tau nak makan mana. So, I suggested we have lunch at Bubba Gump. Lama tak makan ni. Sebab Bubba Gump cuma ada kat tiga tempat je. Pyramid, The Curve and Citta Mall. Kitorang selalu detink-detink kat OU, Mid Valley or Bukit Bintang area since Curve macam boring sket ler. Unless there is something we want to look for at Ikea (hotdog mintak 4!)
So we ordered straight away sebab lapar teramat lepas berjalan-jalan di Jalan TAR. Tiap-tiap minggu pergi Jalan TAR skang ni. ene cakap kitorang dah jadik macam pakcik makcik :p
I ordered Alabama sweet smoothie as usual. Siapa pernah minum? For me, it's one of a kind drink. It consists of peanut butter, chocolate and non-fat frozen yoghurt (yo lah tuh non-fat). Memang tak pernah order lain pun. Sedap gila! It's like you're drinking a melting peanut butter chocolate! Kalau pergi Bubba Gump, this is the only drink I ordered. Sebab tak boleh dapat kat tempat lain. Unless you make it yourself at home. Once I ordered this kinda drink kat Manhattan Fish Market. The ingredients are more or less the same only with a different name. But it isn't as good as Bubba Gump. Go try. ene pulak order mango juice. Sebab bottomless. Sebab dia tau aku nak mintak air dia nanti haahaha.
|Run Across America Sampler RM43.90|
Memang kalau makan dengan ene, tak pernah order two dishes je. We always ordered an appetizer. Perut masing-masing ada lubang hitam agaknya. We like to have sampler for the starter. Bukan apa, sampler ni biasanya ada banyak menda kat dalam dia. Nama pun sampler. It's like 4-5 appetizers in one serving. Tak ke berbaloi-baloi tu?
So we ordered the Run Across America Sampler. Prices at RM43.90, it consists of 5 appetizers:
1. Bubba Far Out Dip & Chips: Chips was just the usual nachos/tortilla chips. But the dip was damn good. It was made from spinach, roasted red peppers, artichokes and Monterrey jack cheese.
2. Chilly Shrimps: It's boiled shrimps put to chill served with fresh lemon.
3. Greenbow Tenders: Not so tender. It was just deep fried chicken breast strips covered with spicy cajun sauce served with bleu cheese dipping. Didn't like the taste at all. Macam orang tak pandai buat sambal je rasa dia. Tak habis pun. Tapau balik rumah bagi kucing-kucing kesayangan.
4. Hush Pups: This one was good. Tapi gambar dia tersembunyi pulak kat belakang udang-udang itu. They were shaped like fish balls, but they were more than fish! :p They were made from fish, prawn and golden corn, deep fried and served with Remoulade sauce. Terbaik.
5. Mama Blue's Fried Shrimp: Ni pun tersembunyi jugak. Tapi sedap jugak. Udang goreng tepung laa kiranya. Anything deep fried is good.. kan? Sigh. Served with cocktail sauce.
|Fish & Lobster Tail in Butter Sauce RM29.90|
This is mine. Boleh laa.. Still prefer everything fried. Sape entah suruh order menda nih. Ahaha. It is what it's said. Served with mixed veggies and mashed potatoes. Of course laa tak habis kan..
|Bubba's After The Storm "Bucket Of Boat Trash" RM43.90|
ene's. Consists of deep fried shrimps, lobster tails, fish fillets and fries served with cocktail sauce and butter oil. It was too ajinomoto-ed to me. Taste like pringles a little. And the lobster tails wasn't satisfying enough. More shells than meat. Not worth the price.
Okay dah.. tuh je. Nanti sape-sape dah try, sila lah bagi review pulak ye. Anybody need the full menu for Bubba Gump Malaysia, boleh click sini. Macam spokesperson Bubba Gump pulak kau lah.