The Entourage

Thursday 28 June 2012

Four Years And Counting...

28/06/2008 :)

We've been stuck together for quite a while now. Some people may think four years is just a short moment. But for me, it is a big deal. Being with you this whole four years means a lot to me. I've learned a lot from you. I've achieved a lot as well. You pushed me to the limit because you know I can. You guided me through whenever I feel lost. You stick with me through thick and thin.

I'm thankful to have you in my life. I'm glad Allah brought us together, even though we met under some difficult circumstances. But I knew what we had was something strong. Strong enough to keep us close until now. And I know it will continue to be stronger until I become your halal, Insya Allah.

Happy 4th Anniversary.

To whom it may concern,
Jangan baca! Saya tau kalau awak baca, mesti awak gelak! Jangan baca sket pun! Isk.. tak romantik langsung lah awak neh. Sila switch page ini kepada page soccernet awak tuh dengan kadar segera -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...