The Entourage

Thursday 9 February 2012

Original Bootcamp: 2nd Session (I Feel Good!)

Susahnya takde kereta.. Dah laa aku banyak activities after work. Haihh.. sabar je laa.. Went to my 2nd session of bootcamp today. Malas gila sebenarnya. Kalau takde Ajis pushing me to go, memang aku tak pergi laa.. Serius malas. But then, I feel so lucky to have a friend like him. Fitness freak. Dia banyak push aku. Kalau tak, mesti rasa tension sebab dah banyak makan tapi tak workout. Thanks, Ajis. :)

Weather was nice today. Tak hujan. But the field was a bit moist. Better than wet laa, kan? Layankan aje. We did the usual push-ups, squats, running and monre other painful things. But to my surprise, I think I've improved a lot. I can take the pain longer than last week. I don't really get mad at myself because of the pain. I think.. I love the feel of pain. It gives the feeling of "Padan muka kau, lemak!"

We were done at 7.30pm and here comes the worst pain. Had to tumpang Ajis to Salak Tinggi ERL station. Before that, kena tunggu dia kat Mydin laa nak beli barang. Then, singgah isi minyak laa.. Haihh.. dengan peluh-peluh dan busuk-busuk ni.. adeh laa. Then, Faizul and I got the train on time. Sampai kat sampai it said train will be arriving in two minutes. Bought the ticket (RM3 je!). Berlari laa kami ke platform. Nasib baik sempat. Got a seat, terus duduk lalu terus bukak magazine Pesona Pengantin I just bought at the kedai mamak near Mydin. The ride took about seven minutes je. Kejap gila.

Sampai kat Putrajaya station, texted Abah. Battery pulak low. Sabar je laa. Then asked Abah to find the entrance. Sudahnya Abah tersasar sampai masuk Kajang. Aduhh.. menunggu laa lagi. Luckily, mama was there. Mama turun dulu tadi. She walked up the stairs cari aku. Siap sempat beli tudung. Hehe.

Sambil tunggu tu, sambil laa discuss-discuss pasal kahwin. I can see they're so excited about it. Hehe. Mama keep on  belek-belek the magazine. Macam aku, dah tak larat sangat dah nak tengok sebab asyik tengok kat Facebook. She doesn't have the source to find it herself. Tu yang aku beli tu. Kesian dia.

When abah arrived, we jumped in the car and headed home. Tak habis lagi cerita. Abah pulak nak singgah Mydin. And I hate Mydin since there will be so many cars double parking there, siap jammed! Aduhh.. 

Finally got home around 10.00pm. Wanted to play a level of Plant vs. Zombies. Tried, kalah. Tried again, kalah. Gave up. I watered my plants in the Zen Garden. Gave my snail some chocolate to keep him energetic to collect plants all night, then I went to bed. Nak call boyfriend pun tak larat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...