The Entourage

Saturday 18 February 2012

Leo & Cleo's Visit to the Vet

As promised. I brought my two kittens, Leo and Cleo for a visit to the vet. Irfan drove me there. I really don't want them to have them same fate as the late Max. I really want them to be as healthy as they can be. Since I don't have a cage, I had to carry them in a basket. Comel pulak tengok dorang dalam bakul tu. Nasib baik dengar cakap. Hehe.

Went into the vet's room. Dua-dua kena treatment kutu. Habis satu badan basah. Hehe. Then the vet gave them a jab for their kurap. The vet told us the kurap will be worn off in a few days and the skin will be as smooth as normal. Hopefully you guys will get better soon, Sayangs.

The cost wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it would be amounted to RM100. Rupanya it was only RM30. For two cats! Hehe. I love you lah, doc! Rupanya going to the vet isn't that expensive.

So, the vet asked us to come back in 10 days to get a second jab and to do the second kutu treatment. Padan muka kau, kutus!

Lega sangat bila nazar aku dah tercapai. Alhamdulillah.

On The Grill

What Are You Thinking?

See the above pictures? This is Leo. My Siamese lookalike kitten. Tak tau laa apa masalah dia, he really likes to climb up the grill then sits there like nobody's business. Kadang-kadang siap tertidur kat atas tu. And the best part is, he doesn't know how to climb down =| Haihh.. Tak paham betul. When he sees somebody opens the door, he meows macma nak suruh turunkan. But, the moment we got back inside the house, he will climb up again and sits there until somebody came and rescue him for the second time. Boleh macam tu? Haih Leo.

Cleo takde gambar sebab dia sibuk bercinta dengan Owen, my new domestic short hair orangy cat. I don't know if he was somebody's cat but he's really beautiful. He's just a domestic short hair but the coat is very pretty and the hair is longer than the usual kucing kampung. The pattern kat coat dia pun cantik. Spiral sikit. Check this out.

Isn't He Adorable?

Meet Owen The Kucing Tough.

Do you notice the hind leg? I don't know what he has gone through, but the hind leg is injured. It was a bit swollen and he only walks with three legs. Very slow. Kesian sangat. Wanted to bring him to the vet, but pikir pulak duit dah kurang ni. Haih. Why laa you must come here, dear boy? But he's such a good cat. Very cool. Very descent. Tak gaduh pun dengan my kittens. Diorang je yang takut lebih-lebih. Haha. Been thinking if I should keep him..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jum cerita ceriti topik ini :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...